AKC Black Labrador Puppies available

A Team

Nov 11, 2019
3 Females / 4 Males available

Whelped 4/1/2022 ( yes they are an April fools litter) .

Sire is my own personal hunting dog , Master Hunter titled , accoplished upland . OFA hips excellent elbows normal , EIC CNM clear .

Dam personal competition bitch , QA2 titled , high prey drive , OFA hips good elbows normal , EIC CNM clear.

Both parents are my companion dogs as well , so great off switch and nice dogs to be around.

Pups will be able to go to their forever homes on May 27th. Pups will have first vaccinations , socialized , bird introduction. dew claws removed.
Pups will come with a 26 month hips and elbow guarantee .

Asking $1500.00

I will also entertain donating a pup to a veteran/ first responder or youth who cannot afford these current crazy puppy prices but does have the means to maintain and train the pup ( PM names and or contacts).

PM me for pedigree and photos.

Sire is my own personal hunting dog , Master Hunter titled , accoplished upland . OFA hips excellent elbows normal , EIC CNM clear .

Dam personal competition bitch , QA2 titled , high prey drive , OFA hips good elbows normal , EIC CNM clear.

Both parents are my companion dogs as well , so great off switch and nice dogs to be around.

Pups will be able to go to their forever homes on May 27th. Pups will have first vaccinations , socialized , bird introduction. dew claws removed.

Asking $1500.00

I will also entertain donating a pup to a veteran/ first responder or youth who cannot afford these current crazy puppy prices but does have the means to maintain and train the pup ( PM names and or contacts).

Generous offer on donating pup.

Asking $1500.00

What a generous offer...Wish it would have been a little later...Our CWA/Veteran banquet is in August.... :clap:

Asking $1500.00

1 Female , 2 Males remaining.

Pups are growing fast and growing strong , good looking littter.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu