Another Dove hunt today

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Just got in from another dove hunt. Went with SoCalHunter but it was a little bit on the slow side. We shot half as many as we did on Monday. We did get some great video and also stopped in and had dinner at Camacho's. Santiago got a great interview in the kitchen with the owners.

Yea that was a fun hunt, NBK got me a little exited with his post so I stay up late tonight (3:30am) preparing a sneak preview of our visit to Camacho's Place.... this is just part of the show, later I will post a full blown production but for now get a little tease of DOVE HUNTING EL CENTRO, CA (Enchiladas at Camacho's).

http://youtu.be/U_5ssOr_eq0

We have GoPro's but for bird hunting they do not work to well. The birds look too tiny.

Papi said:
Yea that was a fun hunt, NBK got me a little exited with his post so I stay up late tonight (3:30am) preparing a sneak preview of our visit to Camacho's Place.... this is just part of the show, later I will post a full blown production but for now get a little tease of DOVE HUNTING EL CENTRO, CA (Enchiladas at Camacho's).

http://youtu.be/U_5ssOr_eq0

Nice video work. You're a pro and off to a good start. Can't wait to see the second half of the show.

Thank you for your comments it's always fun to do stuff like this specially with friends! I will work on the final video to share it with you guys....

Papi

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu