R rodmor80 Member Oct 3, 2024 35 20 8 46 Sunday at 6:48 PM #1 Been a hot and slow start to the season so far. Anyone had an opportunity to connect yet this season?
Been a hot and slow start to the season so far. Anyone had an opportunity to connect yet this season?
HATCHET1 "yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was" Aug 2, 2013 9,345 17,448 113 Sunday at 9:04 PM #2 I mean ..I love the 16...but is it open?? Or is it A22?
R rodmor80 Member Oct 3, 2024 35 20 8 46 Sunday at 9:06 PM #3 General archery closed last Sunday. A22 is open till 10/18 and the d16 opens 10/24.
HATCHET1 "yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was" Aug 2, 2013 9,345 17,448 113 Sunday at 9:13 PM #4 Nice!! Get um fellas!!! Reactions: rodmor80
DoubleTrouble Well-Known Member Sep 8, 2016 554 850 93 56 Monday at 1:55 PM #5 Looks like a cat got my target buck!!!!
Kellendv Well-Known Member Dec 26, 2013 1,133 1,888 113 Monday at 2:46 PM #6 DoubleTrouble said: Looks like a cat got my target buck!!!! View attachment 67579 Click to expand... That’s a perfect Jackalope donor buck. I need one like that. Reactions: Lenny and mulveymo
DoubleTrouble said: Looks like a cat got my target buck!!!! View attachment 67579 Click to expand... That’s a perfect Jackalope donor buck. I need one like that.
L Lenny Active Member Oct 24, 2021 106 114 43 Yesterday at 9:39 PM #7 Definitely a slow start. I’ve been seeing a fair amount of deer but no bachelor groups of bucks like the last couple years of A22.
Definitely a slow start. I’ve been seeing a fair amount of deer but no bachelor groups of bucks like the last couple years of A22.