Anyone do a European Mount?

I figure I can get four Big Hog head, Slap some LEDs in the eyes and Old Racks on they Heads and make some serious Jack skillington Reign deer for October, then I can make them with the red eyes and have the Jaw open and close and sell the for Halloween 100. to 200 a skull.
I could hook up my compressor and with a mister so when it opens its mouth it blows cold wet air. There could be big money in this even in comyfornia,

Dead Pet restoration, Have Your dead pet immortalized in a poses able Skelton for 500.00 to 1000.00, so cool. I know My Daughter would be all over this, she has been wanting me to bring the whole deer home so she could put it back together for a while now.

Last edited:
On Jesses Forum it says Opah got banned. @OPAH how did you get this reputation Garlic and Hatchet have of you?

OPAH, with the white hair and the grandson?

If so H527 is in for a run for his money.

Can't wait.

Can't wait for what and what H527 has to run with his money ?

Did my own work with last year’s muley.

I used a low simmer with electric pressure washer (mine is not super high psi). Two, two-hour simmer and wash sessions with a little bit of manual picking. Then degreasing with clear dawn and water with an aquarium heater for a few weeks to remove all the fat (pouring it off and refreshing as needed). Finished with straight drugstore hydrogen peroxide until I got the level of white I wanted (I prefer a little color). The hydrogen peroxide is relatively gentle and any left on the skull oxidizes away after.

I really wanted to avoid any of the techniques I saw in videos where they were removing bones and blasting everything out.

I think it turned out pretty well.

5BAB996C-B52E-45EE-87AF-D21D26DF782D.jpeg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu