Arizona bear

BOWUNTR

The 101st reason I'm glad I moved to Arizona... They have a spring bear season. Ed F

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
Sweet Jesus...what a tank....can i come next year...I'm buying..and I'm close!!

Way to go Ed. I would love a little background story on that monster. It looks like you are on a hill and that tree caught the bear from a long tumble? Also are you gong to Taxidermy it? What are you thinking you are going to do I would love to see the process or timeline from shot, skinning, fleshing, tanning, all the way up to laying in front of your fireplace etc.

thats a BRUISER and looks like some beautiful country. I am falling in love with that state more and more everyday. Glad to be moving there in the next year.

Truduct said:
Way to go Ed. I would love a little background story on that monster. It looks like you are on a hill and that tree caught the bear from a long tumble? Also are you gong to Taxidermy it? What are you thinking you are going to do I would love to see the process or timeline from shot, skinning, fleshing, tanning, all the way up to laying in front of your fireplace etc.

When I shot him he ran up the side of the hill, laid down on the up side of that tree, let out a couple deep breaths and died. The tree kept him from rolling to the bottom. I took advantage of the photo op and hiked back to the truck for the camera and tripod. He only went 80 yards and died within sight. Ed F

Probably gonna do a life size and clean the skull. Ed F

Attachments

• 20160516_140712.jpg
    20160516_140712.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 29
Back