Arizona Mule deer

Well done ! Congrats
Head mount or European? I assume the taxidermist has to remove the felt otherwise it will start slowly falling off in your Den, correct??

Thanks guys. I injected it with formaldehyde in the field, it will be preserved forever. My taxidermist is going to do a 90 degree pedestal mount... should be done in 3 months! Ed F

Thanks guys. I injected it with formaldehyde in the field, it will be preserved forever. My taxidermist is going to do a 90 degree pedestal mount... should be done in 3 months! Ed F

Ed. Have you shopped around to make sure you’re getting the best deal from your taxidermist ?
3 months sounds like an awefull long time to wait for a mount. Are you sure he’s not screwing you ?

Ed You are the man! Great deer I strive to be half the hunter you are. Congrats!

PS That AZ residency is paying off for sure.

Great buck, Ed.....I'd check with another taxidermist as well.....3 months sounds a little fast to me.....I wouldn't want someone to do a hurry up job on him.....A buck like that should have the best...…...lol

Great buck, congrats love how golden brown the velvet is !!! Can’t wait to see the taxidermy work .

Nice, congrats. What is a rough score for it? Taxidermist? Don't you do that now?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Excellent job Ed. Thanks a bunch for sharing!

Back