Arizona Mule deer

Well done ! Congrats
Head mount or European? I assume the taxidermist has to remove the felt otherwise it will start slowly falling off in your Den, correct??

Thanks guys. I injected it with formaldehyde in the field, it will be preserved forever. My taxidermist is going to do a 90 degree pedestal mount... should be done in 3 months! Ed F

Reactions: Smokey58
Thanks guys. I injected it with formaldehyde in the field, it will be preserved forever. My taxidermist is going to do a 90 degree pedestal mount... should be done in 3 months! Ed F

Ed. Have you shopped around to make sure you’re getting the best deal from your taxidermist ?
3 months sounds like an awefull long time to wait for a mount. Are you sure he’s not screwing you ?

Reactions: TRICER
Ed You are the man! Great deer I strive to be half the hunter you are. Congrats!

PS That AZ residency is paying off for sure.

Great buck, Ed.....I'd check with another taxidermist as well.....3 months sounds a little fast to me.....I wouldn't want someone to do a hurry up job on him.....A buck like that should have the best...…...lol

Great buck, congrats love how golden brown the velvet is !!! Can’t wait to see the taxidermy work .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu