Available California Deer tags (Updated Regularly)

Re: Available California Deer tags as of Thursday 7/3/14 9:00 AM

Page 57 of that link spells out Calif trespass law. I know you have your secret spot just be safe :)

and yeah Ewwww to D15 deer, no one ever shoots big ones there :p

It's not a secret spot per say its one I've heard about from a family member I'll see what it holds. I know it's puplic just gotta make sure I don't wonder off.

The latest update of available tags as of 07/19/14 @ 5:01 PM today...

Attachments

• tags.jpg
    tags.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 129
As of Thursday July 24th, 2014 @ 5:32 PM

Attachments

• Tags.jpg
    Tags.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 81
Available California Deer Tags as of 07/30/2014 @ 5:19 PM

Attachments

• Dtagsleft.jpg
    Dtagsleft.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 104
Available California Deer Tags as of 07/31/2014 @ 6:18 PM

Attachments

• DFGdeertags.jpg
    DFGdeertags.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
Available California Deer Tags as of 08/01/2014 @ 6:04 PM

Attachments

• dfgtags.jpg
    dfgtags.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
I'm pretty bummed that I had to make a choice between bow and rifle for San Diego this year. Lucky for me I have plenty of uses for rifle without hunting SD deer. At what point does D16 drop from premium to restricted, then to unrestricted? I assume it will drop to restricted next year?

Bonejour said:
I'm pretty bummed that I had to make a choice between bow and rifle for San Diego this year. Lucky for me I have plenty of uses for rifle without hunting SD deer. At what point does D16 drop from premium to restricted, then to unrestricted? I assume it will drop to restricted next year?

Don,

It takes 2 seasons of not selling out before Aug 1.......After next season (restricted), D-16 should be unrestricted. I do believe A-22 will continue to be restricted because it sold out before Aug 1.

Bonejour said:

What did u get?? You can hunt bow rifle tags

I have A22, so I can hunt D16. Just not with a fire stick.

Sent via Tapatalk

Bonejour said:
I have A22, so I can hunt D16. Just not with a fire stick.

Sent via Tapatalk

Don these two tags overlap. You can't hunt D16 with an A22. You got the fire stick right but also different dates and the boundaries are not the same either.
You probably know all that already but just making sure you know they are not the same.

Available California Deer Tags as of 08/02/2014 @ 5:49 PM

I did get my second D16 tag bright and early this morning... ;)

Attachments

• dfgtags.jpg
    dfgtags.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
My friend who said he was told that because he had an A-22, he couldn't buy a D-16 (computer at home)......Well, he just called me said he went to Big 5 and they sold him one....... ;D

I think he screwed up on line....................lol

Yep...I bought my second D16 tag this morning on our DFG machine at the shop. Have tag in hand.

I bought my D16 this A.M. on the golf course at river walk!!
Thought about an AO, but figured I wasn't gonna hunt outside SD, so went with the D16, Bow or Rifle

Available California Deer Tags as of 08/03/2014 @ 4:07 PM Today

Attachments

• dfgtags.jpg
    dfgtags.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 99
Available California Deer Tags as of Monday 08/04/2014 @ 9:23 AM Today

Attachments

• dfgtags.jpg
    dfgtags.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 27

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu