AZ Card hits???

Also just found out we will only have 3 days to get it done..not the whole season do to me having to be back in jackafornia for D zone 80 inch forky massacres that are already on the books..UGGH!!...I thrive in high pressure situations...gotta make sure the truck is in tip top shape for this one!!!

Thought there was no way I'd get drawn after getting drawn and bagging a cow last season. Low on points and fighting the 10% out of state rule, I thought I was being smart playing the game by putting the bull tag for the first choice and then cow second figuring if I got anything it'd be the cow hunt again. Now I feel like I literally just won the lottery. BAM! Goin' horn hunting in November. Stoked!

Thought there was no way I'd get drawn after getting drawn and bagging a cow last season. Low on points and fighting the 10% out of state rule, I thought I was being smart playing the game by putting the bull tag for the first choice and then cow second figuring if I got anything it'd be the cow hunt again. Now I feel like I literally just won the lottery. BAM! Goin' horn hunting in November. Stoked!
Very Nice, good luck!!

Liddy

Well my boy got youth antlerless cow for 5b/6a 10/8-10/14. Super excited.
That’s a great season 6A has a lot of Elk and they will still be moving a lot during that season. There are a few older burns along the rim that hold elk. Good luck that will be a super fun hunt. You should get a lot of action.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu