AZ Coues Deer

Good luck over there. 23 is cool country especially along the rim. I got the boys tags in the mail today. Fall is almost upon us!
That story of you and @Lungpopper coues hunt on the Ridge2ridge podcast was killer! Going to have to go after the grey ghost one day!

@CoryMClifton good luck to you and your buddy!

Coues deer are overrated... little kids shoot them all the time. Ed F

True statement..boys have shot 9 of those little dummys so far....got burnt on them..hitting the big dumb mule deer mid november here...im nervous..wish i could draw a tag..

Rember last summer when my daughter almost shot a good buck with her bow... he's alive and is gonna get a muzzy in a few weeks. Arizona is super dry right now... most of my hot spots are dried up... zero monsoons in the forcast. Perfect storm to kill a Coues Whitetail with your bow...IMG_20200730_203521_892.jpg

Dead deer walkin..short timer..

Really?! We used to bust our ass in unit 32. Only way to get them was to go straight to the top. We always got something but not without an insane amount of work. What kind of hunting are you used too!?! Shit. Haha.

Now just curious how do you pronounce it? Generally people say "Cooze" deer like booze with C..but just heard recently that its technically pronounced like "Couse" like House with a C at the beginning after the gentlemen who they were named after..I still like the first one better..

Now just curious how do you pronounce it? Generally people say "Cooze" deer like booze with C..but just heard recently that its technically pronounced like "Couse" like House with a C at the beginning after the gentlemen who they were named after..I still like the first one better..
Cows. Is what I was told

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu