Az elk and antelope

I drew another crummy point. I was applying for a cow tag, in a zone with lots of tags. I thought I had a good chance.

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes to draw an OOS elk tag there? I know trophy zones are hard to get OOS, but I thought some might be easier.

I understand AZ is close. But with a little more driving just head to CO. OTC bull and you can probably get a left over cow tag.

Pronghorn, head to Wyoming. If you don't care about the horns doe tags for a NR are cheap there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nicapopolis said:
I understand AZ is close. But with a little more driving just head to CO. OTC bull and you can probably get a left over cow tag.

Pronghorn, head to Wyoming. If you don't care about the horns doe tags for a NR are cheap there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good tips, thanks! I'll look into CO.

I buy an AZ licens every year so buying a point doesn't kill me for $15. I just started buying points this year wish I would have started 8 years ago since I always have a license. SDbirds buddy just drew a good elk tag with 6 points not a unit 9a but still a good unit with big bulls.

Back