AZ Hitting Cards...

Hit up the left over tags...there you will find a couple units that we draw for every year..there are no deer in the units we draw...hence..the left overs..we just drive

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
You won't be hit...it's over...pending will still show until units are applied for those who drew...we still don't know if we are doing whitey or mulebuck....one things for sure ..there will be 3 less of them in this state...I hate AZ..

Reactions: Lungpopper and NBK
Units drawn are posted..hot damn!! 2 of the cockblockers drew a great mulebuck zone!!! 1 got blanked...and I shockingly drew a shitty whitetail zone...even a blind boar hog finds an acorn every now and then I guess...gonna be a busy year here in AZ with 2 elk tags and 3 buck tags ..all different times of the year...I'm a bit nervous ..oh boy..shit will be dead.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu