AZ Hitting Cards...

I got like 5 rounds left ..I gotta get thru A -zone first in August..man I hope i have enough to finish..Ammo is tuff to find for old ALICE.. specially the stuff she likes..she,s High Maintenance..only has an appetite for one specific cartridge.

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
I got like 5 rounds left ..I gotta get thru A -zone first in August..man I hope i have enough to finish..Ammo is tuff to find for old ALICE.. specially the stuff she likes..she,s High Maintenance..only has an appetite for one specific cartridge.

Have you looked online? What does she like?

Reactions: HATCHET1
Weatherby custom 257mag 120grNP,s...haven't looked yet..last I did it was dismal...I've got several other rifles...but ALICE deserves this Hunt...Shes been with me since the beginning...once in a lifetime for this tag...so she,ll do the throat patchin..

Nice of them to show you a picture of the one you get to shoot. :)
I had to look them up as it's been sometime since I've whacked a Lope ,smashed a few in NM in the early 2000,s, but that's about it ...strange looking creatures...odd...but beautiful...gonna be even more beautiful on the wall of fame. And even better on the grill...Blue shall take no part in the consumption of this Mammal..Zero..damn dog is spoiled.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230216-195124.png
    Screenshot_20230216-195124.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Haha
I had to look them up as it's been sometime since I've whacked a Lope ,smashed a few in NM in the early 2000,s, but that's about it ...strange looking creatures...odd...but beautiful...gonna be even more beautiful on the wall of fame. And even better on the grill...Blue shall take no part in the consumption of this Mammal..Zero..damn dog is spoiled.
We both know better, he'll get his share.

Prolly so...freaking Mama's boy

I tried a few websites, but nothing. I thought I could scratch at least a few boxes up.

We'll chalk it up to giving them animals a sporting chance.

Haha!! Yup... I'll scrounge some up before then..I'll pull out the 25/06' for CA this season and let Alice have a break until the LOPE hunt..I've got 25/06:Ammo for Days.. bought a case a while back..and since I don't target shoot or shoot just to shoot..that will last me till the end of days..she's a smooth shooter also..Howa topped with a Swarovski...deadly..

Anyone know when the portal will update or emails will go out? My Dad does not use online banking (nor does he want to call the cc company) and I am hoping the portal/email will be updated beore the 22nd (NM deadline).

We all know you will get it done, and we all enjoy the story leading up to the take.
Still planning a trip to CA to visit the you Hatch man... Hope you'll be there (I know how much it hurts you to cross that state line)

Reactions: HATCHET1
Like I told you bro last season..once you in..you in!! Looking forward to it! Left some good bucks on the mountain last year..one has your name on it!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230310-133800.png
    Screenshot_20230310-133800.png
    460.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: BOWUNTR
Hope he,s there in 180 days...cause if he is...I'm pretty sure he,s going to the cooler...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu