AZ Youth Hunt Going Live

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Well the most anticipated hunt of the Miles families season is upon us. Hundreds of rounds, hours of range time, and it all comes down to this. It’s 10pm and the truck and trailer are finally loaded. Super fun loading in the rain. We will be up bright and early and heading to the promise land in hopes of the boys shooting their first bucks and stink pigs. Season opens Friday and we are going to stay until Wednesday. With 6 hunt days hopefully we will put some deer and Javelina on the ground. I like our odds but I am always an optimist. Me and @BBH have our work cut out for us.

424E0BCF-8B81-446C-BD63-7EF102EF2069.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice Drew, this is going to be a good one. There’s a lot of deer down there. Hope you guys get a lot of action and put some meat in the freezer. Have fun with your boys.

Reactions: TRICER
Get after it!! Big rains slammed it the last few days...should get the mammals moving...all bucks and peccary must die.. good luck man!!!!

Good Luck out there. If you are passing by the IV and need anything hit me up.

Oh my... this will be good. My daughters have javalina tags. Can't hunt Friday... won't miss school. Can't hunt Saturday... Powder Puff Football all day. They better kill on Sunday... Snow here today, more on Wednesday. Keep posting, I'll live through your adventure. Ed F

Drew, post em when the boys drop em! FYI, If you guys are anywhere near Sonoita (South of Tucson), hit up Sonoita Steak Out.

Oh my... this will be good. My daughters have javalina tags. Can't hunt Friday... won't miss school. Can't hunt Saturday... Powder Puff Football all day. They better kill on Sunday... Snow here today, more on Wednesday. Keep posting, I'll live through your adventure. Ed F
there is snow down here up on the peaks. Been raining most of the day coming down good now. Made for fun setting up the wall tent. But we made it. Camp is dialed, tomorrow it is going to clear and these deer are going to have to feed. Got to love that there is no moon as well.
19C1D457-B5B3-4B1C-87F4-6E7466504B89.jpeg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu