Back in Black

Black as it should be....

Nice Steve! Love the pic of the complete set! Coley is a cool and unusual name...as in black as 'coal'?

I love labs! We thought my wife was allergic so we went in another direction only to find out that she is allergic to everything in the world except dogs! The next dog we get will certainly be another lab.

Nice Steve! Love the pic of the complete set! Coley is a cool and unusual name...as in black as 'coal'?

Mark,

They had given him the name of Creole....Didn't like that and wanted something similar...I had a old friend back in the early 60's that had a big black lab named Coley....Hope he can live up to that guy.

Reactions: Nimrod

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu