Back on my feet

Bugsy71

Mar 5, 2017
fae08fa0eb50776ecc71726884a9c3ea.jpg

Finally got my shotty replaced and am back up to my activity level from before. Looking to get out if anyone wants to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bnr420
Glad you are better,

so what was the manufacturers assessment of the gun?

According to them it was immaculate and in perfect working order. Something on my vest depressed the cross bolt safely, bumped the trigger and reset the safety.

According to them it was immaculate and in perfect working order. Something on my vest depressed the cross bolt safely, bumped the trigger and reset the safety.

It can happen.....I had a boy bend over with his gun (870) across his back while turkey hunting and his turkey vest on....He said his safety was on and his gun went off when he bent over.....Barely missed his brother.....Pretty scary.

Yes sir, thankful my 535 safety is on top of the receiver and not a crossbolt. They made it right, my foot still works, so I'm happy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu