******* BE ON THE LOOK OUT *******

I think someone in your Polaris just tried to steal from our camp site with my wife still here. Got my silosock cube before my wife scared him away. More later.
Wtf !!! That sucks. They came back and broke into another trailer in our camp last week. Stole all of his hunting clothes, food from fridge and freezer. These a**holes are getting brave.

• Angry
Reactions: ilovesprig
Anything for meth...even robbing duckers.
Disturbing..

Ok the land owner where I keep my trailer is from niland and made some calls and tracked down my stuff. I got it back, cube, 25 doz silosock, an ice chest. They would have cleaned me out if my wife had not been there. They know who is thieving. Looking at your Polaris tires the tracks looked like them. He may still be in niland with your Polaris. Not 100% but my wife said the atv looked new. PM me birdhunter and let's talk.

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER49
How did you get it back?;what happened to the crack head/ thief?

I would not mess with the landowner. Bunch of calls someone saw the atv with the stuff he went to the compound in slab city to get it. They didn't answer. About 30 minutes later a neutral party dropped it off at the property. The land owner will deal with the thief to set example not to thieve his land.

I would not mess with the landowner. Bunch of calls someone saw the atv with the stuff he went to the compound in slab city to get it. They didn't answer. About 30 minutes later a neutral party dropped it off at the property. The land owner will deal with the thief to set example not to thieve his land.
Sounds like a good man.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Report all that information to IC Sheriff’s Department. Let them handle it. Unfortunately even if convicted it minimal sentence for these clowns...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu