Beware, political question

Should of put Beware NBK Political Thread ;)

I think every politician at one point turns dirty, sometimes for the good of things and sometimes for the bad. I've seen it here in the IV. I've seen business owners turn politician so it can benefit their own business, and they do it very discretely and slowly but in the end they get what they want. It's all about who you know.

Do you think politicians are honest? :joy: :joy: :joy:

I truly believe there are......I also believe. that many once they get to Washington, change...You either hold the company line (Dem or Republican) or you're gone...We all take ethics exams before taking office (including Fish & Wildlife commissioners)...It's stated clearly about taking of money, favors, and such...Yet, many are influenced and make that change and that chance.

I think that the reason so many hated President Trump was because he wasn't really either party, despite running as a Republican...Couldn't be bought, put America 1st over all other political reasons, and yes, just his attitude toward most politicians and the media.

..Screenshot_20210929-074753~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what I'm thinking....I'm quitting..Rona 3 times would surely be the end of me...good for the mammals..bad for mama...or would it?

Do you think politicians are honest? :joy: :joy: :joy:
No one is 100% honest 100% of the time, but these days too many in the government are habitual liars. Several of the founders made the point that, as great as our constitution is, the country and its unique individual liberties and self governance will ultimately fail if individuals abandon the Judeo Christian principles of honesty, integrity and virtue. Hopefully we haven’t passed the point of no return.
57FE6939-BD71-41D4-A86D-4B41ACDF7794.jpeg

No one is 100% honest 100% of the time, but these days too many in the government are habitual liars. Several of the founders made the point that, as great as our constitution is, the country and its unique individual liberties and self governance will ultimately fail if individuals abandon the Judeo Christian principles of honesty, integrity and virtue. Hopefully we haven’t passed the point of no return.
View attachment 51250

The more non-religious a population is, I believe, the more trouble you will have. We are seeing it now. Morality is taking a beating.

Do you guys believe God, The Church was made to keep mankind in check?

No such thing as an honest politician
Man was made in Gods imagine but given free will, hence mans downfall, and his savior for those that are believers
For those that are not free will is still mans downfall and his savior, which will win in the end no one knows

Reactions: Muledeerhunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu