Biden gun control

13 in the S court will not happen as most citizens will see it as an end run and vote him out so I don't think that will happen in his tenure as prez. We'e pretty well settled as a country and radical changes will not come easily . We all need to keep voting though if you want to keep it that way. Stand guard and we will keep it good.

Lots of speculation going on here, remember the senate is equaly divided and it will not make it past them. while it might be unnerving to hear this we also have a supreme court that will uphold the 2nd amendment. Sleepy Joe will not get much done on this run at gun rights. Yea they try to chip away but it will be tough for Joe to get much done that he wants.
What indication have you been given that the supreme court is pro 2a?

Reactions: CAL'NDN
The court is dominated by conservative membership and I don't think they will sway towards the erosion on the 2nd amenden
Roberts has sided with liberal judges on several issues. His vote ensured Obamacare stood, he voted to uphold DACA, voted against trump on temporary presidential immunity and has been iffy on gun rights issues. Kavanaugh is a wack case. On several rulings Roberts has surprised both sides with his rulings.

The court is dominated by conservative membership and I don't think they will sway towards the erosion on the 2nd amendent
Thats not true at all. Roberts is far from a conservative, he's the one who was shouting at the conservative judges that they can't take up cases because they were scared of more riots. He's sided with liberals many times. Kavanaugh is far from a solid conservative since he's gotten to SCOTUS, ACB I have hope for but zero track record that shows she'll be on the right side of the 2a cases. We only have Alito, Thomas, and Gorsuch, that are proven conservatives.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu