Big Az buck takes a dirt nap

oneazbowhunter

"will work for tag"
Oct 28, 2011
prescott valley,AZ
Hey what up guys? Merry Xmas to all of you and your families . Been a long season of guiding and it was finally time for me to get out in the woods and do some hunting for ME!!! We have been chasing a typ 4x4 with stickers on both sides and a 4x7, both right around the 180 mark. Ysdy we glassed this buck from 3 mi and mistakes him for the sticker buck. After a two hour stalk and lobbing an arrow from 83 yards, the boys from Az hammered another beautiful buck. It was a Texas heart shit that found plenty of lung, he went 150 yds. He is 29" wide and ill score him ASAP., you will enjoy this one!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 205
Just taped him at 168 2/8. Lung popper jan should be awesome, they are ruttin hard and we have 4 bucks that are all bigger than this one. The biggest is pushing 190.. Boogie comin over from SD tmro gona get him on a buck..

Awesome job Jeff. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

That's a Huge buck Jeffery, Tyler showed it to me last night on face book, thought I would get on here to say congrats well done and Merry CHRISTmas from Idaho!

oneazbowhunter said:
Just taped him at 168 2/8. Lung popper jan should be awesome, they are ruttin hard and we have 4 bucks that are all bigger than this one. The biggest is pushing 190.. Boogie comin over from SD tmro gona get him on a buck..

Good luck, Hope to see pics of Matt with one of those Toads.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu