Big Buck

Thanks Jim and welcome aboard, I shot that big 4x4 and the 3x3 thats in my avatar out of the same tree stand and within two days of each other
in two different years, got lucky.

When are you going to score that thing? I need to know where to set the bar for next season. ;D

Trust me Jim after this last year I am setting the bar really high on all my hunts starting with Hogs Wild
next month. I cant wait until Utah. I am going to go off trying to shoot a toad.

Wow Mike! I missed this post. The "Three Amigos" are very respectable bucks. Nice work dude. Your a certified Killer Bro!

John

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu