BIG COUES Contest

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
Any folks interested in a Coues big buck competition? I have 4 folks interested already. Requirements are a AZ or NM buck, any legal weapon. Must be taken this year and sorry anyone with a rut hunt will not be included. We don’t want to wait until dec to see the winner

I don’t want to make the rules but I would like to see it go until Jan 1. I think @Lungpopper is gonna have a shot at a toad. We stumbled into something special a few years ago and I think the rut will be good to him.

Last edited:
Any folks interested in a Coues big buck competition? I have 4 folks interested already. Requirements are a AZ or NM buck, any legal weapon. Must be taken this year and sorry anyone with a rut hunt will not be included. We don’t want to wait until dec to see the winner

I'll be your huckleberry! That's just my game...

Last edited:
I don’t want to make the rules but I would like to see it go until Jan 1. I think @Lungpopper is gonna have a shot at a toad. We stumbled into something special a few years ago and I think the rut will be good to him.

I agree.

“...sorry anyone with a rut hunt will not be included. We don’t want to wait until dec to see the winner”

Haha. With those rules, is the “winner” ok with an asterisk next to their name? Just be patient and let it run the full season. Then you’ll see the true potential.

Reactions: TRICER
Ok folks let’s run it all year... stick and string guys can have a shot as well. But what time is the cut off? Dec 31 or the end of January!

Big Dumb Mule deer only this year for our crew...ive had enough of whitey for awile...

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu