BIG HORN SHEEP Sighting

Haha that’s awesome, still would love to have the opportunity to hunt them!

It's not a tough hunt from my experience except for terrain as opposed to a drive by it's a hike by because of terrain, as Hatchet said dumber than a box of rocks (maybe that's why maybe there are not many). (I've seen it first hand helping another friend). I'd be glad to help others if they draw out and do it but an old muley ranks far higher in my opinion than these guy's as far as difficulty to find as a trophy and approach (personal experience helping others with this as well.)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu