Booyah!!!!!!! Bobcat !

What does that run $ without the shell. Just like you have it in your pic?

Ghosthunter said:
Awesome bobcat Jim, I see so many of them but i just cant find myself to kill one, YET....

You must have a house cat at home.

I have seen one chase a full grown doe. Then the doe turned and chased it up a tree, but they will kill fawns if given the chance. I think they are cool but have no love for them when I have a tag in my pocket.

No im with you Jim I had a bobcat come under my stand this week and look at the mnt. lion I just posted and I really want one for my
collection, I just have not seen the ONE i want.

My cat hide is done. I'll pick it up tomorrow. I just had the hide tanned and the skull bleached. If I want to mount it later I still can.

Got it. Not as nice a Randomshots rug, but it was cheap. The tanning job turned out good. Check out the Rage holes he had to sew up.

Attachments

• IMAG1879.jpg
    IMAG1879.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMAG1874.jpg
    IMAG1874.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMAG1880.jpg
    IMAG1880.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
Nice dude!!!

Did you see my kitty there?

Aeon said:
Nice dude!!!

Did you see my kitty there?

No. I was in a rush today and didn't hang out. He trimmed mine by cutting away some of the belly skin. I like it. But if you want the option to mount it later you will need to tell him to leave it whole and not trim it.

Turned out good. That rage is a nasty bugger! I shot one a few years ago pig hunting at 45 yards with my 30-06 and thought that hole was big! But that rage has me beat!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu