Bow fishing Noob

Thedude2016

Apr 8, 2016
Just flew in from Okinawa, and I am getting ready to buy a compound bow to start bow fishing. Does anyone have any tips?
I do not have a boat, yet, so I will be scouting areas near Temecula for the next few weekends to find a good location.
Just joined this forum as well.

Dude,

Welcome to SCH......Check out Lake Henshaw & Lake Elsinore......Thank you for your service.

I'll be on a boat! I'm going with a guide service I booked a trip for me and my wife so we could learn and pick up a few things b4 I go and buy my own boat and stuff!! Yeah the sport looks awesome I was hooked the first time I heard about it and saw a video!

Attachments

• 003.gif
    003.gif
    244 bytes · Views: 5

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu