Ca District Attorney Office leaks names of all CCW Permit Holders

Shadowlawnskysthelimit

Mar 5, 2021
Yes its true ! The DA released a website to be more transparent about some BS; but inadvertently, wink, wink, there was a link on the site that listed every CCW Permit holders names, age, and addresses. Supposedly this was an accident ! Right !! If I was on this list I would be so pissed right now. There should be a immediate investigation DOJ, ATF and any other alphabet soup office. Those found to be responsible should be jailed for endangering the lives of everyone on this list. The list has supposedly now been pulled down, but the damage is done !!

I gotta hurry and get out of here !!!

Yes its true ! The DA released a website to be more transparent about some BS; but inadvertently, wink, wink, there was a link on the site that listed every CCW Permit holders names, age, and addresses. Supposedly this was an accident ! Right !! If I was on this list I would be so pissed right now. There should be a immediate investigation DOJ, ATF and any other alphabet soup office. Those found to be responsible should be jailed for endangering the lives of everyone on this list. The list has supposedly now been pulled down, but the damage is done !!

I gotta hurry and get out of here !!!

Kevin,

What county was this?

Looks like people were able to download the whole thing, could eventually end up on the web. Would be really easy for someone to identify every CCW holder in their area.

I’m not sure how to do it, not a techy guy; but if you go to you tube. Look up
“ California just gave me your address “ you will find a video of a guy who is one of the permit holders whose information was exposed.
In it he states that not only was the list of approved applications exposed, but also those who were rejected, and quite possibly a list of every registered gun owner.
I can’t say I’m not surprised that this happened ! I mean it was just a few weeks ago someone leaked the status of the Roe vs. Wade ruling from the highest court in our country. Whoever did that, most likely some bleeding heart liberal, should spend many, many years in prison.
But to me that pales in comparison to this breach of data by the DOJ and California’s DA. I’m not convinced that this was an unseen error; again some POS knew this information was there.
As I stated before everyone involved in this should be fired, and sent to prison for many many years. This breach has put so many Permit holders, their families and friends in danger from those who now have this information.
It’s unconscionable !!!

I think the AG is up for re-election will be interesting to see if he is re-elected, I don't see any firearm owner voting for him.

I see Fox news has carried the story. I bet no other media company carries it. I hate the media. Their initial duty back in the 17/1800's to the American people was to hold the government accountable through unbiased investtigations. They have skewed so far from the duty to be an informative institution now it is a left leaning propaganda machine the does not investigate or uncover the truth

I see Fox news has carried the story. I bet no other media company carries it. I hate the media. Their initial duty back in the 17/1800's to the American people was to hold the government accountable through unbiased investtigations. They have skewed so far from the duty to be an informative institution now it is a left leaning propaganda machine the does not investigate or uncover the truth

Mike,

You're exactly right....I'd be shocked, if anything becomes of this.... :mad:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu