CA Draw Deadline

I put in for a D16 but would like an A22 after they become available online. When will that be? Want to make sure I buy my A22 the first 30 seconds they become available. Thanks.

Reactions: Paul75_
20 points and counting across the board...come on A ZONE!! ( 19 points not counting this year..I'm just assuming won't draw dick again this year..Alice Dick!!)

• Haha
Reactions: Paul75_ and TRICER
Last of the breeder bucks and that God forsaken 4 point gene...as a young hatchet I did my best to create the Forky nation..and now..well..the forks have taken over...long live the Forky!! And good riddens to multiple point bucks...UGGH!!Screenshot_20210523-115150.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A22 is a draw
I put in for a D16 but would like an A22 after they become available online. When will that be? Want to make sure I buy my A22 the first 30 seconds they become available. Thanks.
August second at 8 am I do believe... if there are any left over, you would have a better chance of getting a d16 in august then the A22 based on the tag numbers (a22-1000 tags and D16-3000).

also if you want points make sure your first choice is PD.

Reactions: TRICER
When should they conduct the draw? Within a certain amount of time if I'm correct?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu