Cali-Draws

Stuck with two PLM tag hunts again....so trade in tags can be anything.....Nebraska for mule deer, so we shall see how it goes...

damn the a31 is almost gone... you guys in OC are missing out on a good tag wit that one.

Get those A tags and 13 tags before there gone fellas!!!

• Haha
Reactions: TRICER
Nada for me. D16 for me once more. Lots of points and counting.

Just Be zone here ... no Antelope , no Elk , no X zone . The wife and I were able to fill our tags in B last season.... so not a total loss. 4 B tags and a Bonus bear . Life could be worse.

Absolutely will post up! We have never hunted up there...Just lots of fishing. Any advice would be freely accepted! Going to be a busy few months getting prepped and scouting. I will need to get in better shape too.o_O

Reactions: baboltin
Absolutely will post up! We have never hunted up there...Just lots of fishing. Any advice would be freely accepted! Going to be a busy few months getting prepped and scouting. I will need to get in better shape too.o_O

Mark,

Give me a call...Scouted X9-A with Josh last year and will give you what we saw and found.

.IMG_3828.JPGIMG_3846.JPG

Reactions: sportyg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu