Cali for Christmas

just_ducky_1

Aug 17, 2015
Oceanside, CA
Looks like the wife is getting homesick and wants to come back to California for Christmas. She asked me if I wanted to drive the truck and do some hunting. Not sure I think it’s worth forking up out of state fees, to possibly chase around some quail and chuckar in the high desert.
Thoughts?

Reactions: HATCHET1
Looks like the wife is getting homesick and wants to come back to California for Christmas. She asked me if I wanted to drive the truck and do some hunting. Not sure I think it’s worth forking up out of state fees, to possibly chase around some quail and chuckar in the high desert.
Thoughts?

Justin,

Give me a call...I've been Jonesing for some upper desert upland....Need to do it while I can still walk.............. :joy:

.old pix scodie chukar 1985.JPG

Wish I was around in CA buddy...I know a guy!!! Gonna be in Texas myself with all 3 cockblockers killing anything that moves...I like Texas... especially in late December...the Mulebucks have big peepees ..and like to make them selves dead .Not sure I told you..but #3 is going 68Whiskey... Combat medic..leaves for Oklahoma Jan 9th for Boot.....then back to Texas For AIT...fort hood I believe..

Wish I was around in CA buddy...I know a guy!!! Gonna be in Texas myself with all 3 cockblockers killing anything that moves...I like Texas... especially in late December...the Mulebucks have big peepees ..and like to make them selves dead .Not sure I told you..but #3 is going 68Whiskey... Combat medic..leaves for Oklahoma Jan 9th for Boot.....then back to Texas For AIT...fort hood I believe..
I’m in San Antonio and work closely with all services medic courses, 68w school is here. I know a lot of the staff and the CO, we may cross paths.
I’d rather be in Kansas or West Texas than Cali come late December but need to keep the wife sane, misses her family.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu