CALIFORNIA DRAW RESULTS!!!

Struck out 2nd year in a row for D14 as second choice. Looks like I’ll be torturing myself in A31 again this year. Soon enough D14 will be requiring a point to draw

June 14th is when the draws get posted. Long wait for the big N that many will see for their first pick. I have 8 points in hand. No guarantee for X9a even with that many points. If not, D16 it will be.

John
I have the same amount of points and am curious if you drew this year? as I’m looking at this unit next year .

Kids are great!! I miss CA! Man they hammered um with all the junior hunt opportunities there!! That's one thing I do miss

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu