California Quarantine

TrapLine

Feb 21, 2019
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I am a store manager in the thick of the craziness, haven’t had a day off in two weeks. Just a casual observation but the women seemed to be more stressed than the men about the whole thing and keep wanting to argue and fight with the other customers and my employees. Do your wives a favor and go do the shopping.

GUNDOGLOVER

Dec 5, 2018
I was talking to one of my neighbors this morning and I told him, the way I see it, he has one of two option. 1 ,stay home all day with the wife and kids or 2, he said 2.

Wildgame

Feb 11, 2019
Everyone say people should go out hiking and such....well now everyone is out and about.. I drove to a trail where I rarely see anyone and there were more people than ever. I drove by the park and it was full of people.Now is a problem getting away from people.

SteveHazard

Oct 24, 2018
Everyone say people should go out hiking and such....well now everyone is out and about.. I drove to a trail where I rarely see anyone and there were more people than ever. I drove by the park and it was full of people.Now is a problem getting away from people.
Same. It's a good thing to be honest that people are getting out and off their rears. It's suddenly much more important to be healthy.

Reactions: D_unit760