California Quarantine

I am a store manager in the thick of the craziness, haven’t had a day off in two weeks. Just a casual observation but the women seemed to be more stressed than the men about the whole thing and keep wanting to argue and fight with the other customers and my employees. Do your wives a favor and go do the shopping.

I was talking to one of my neighbors this morning and I told him, the way I see it, he has one of two option. 1 ,stay home all day with the wife and kids or 2, he said 2.

Everyone say people should go out hiking and such....well now everyone is out and about.. I drove to a trail where I rarely see anyone and there were more people than ever. I drove by the park and it was full of people.Now is a problem getting away from people.

Everyone say people should go out hiking and such....well now everyone is out and about.. I drove to a trail where I rarely see anyone and there were more people than ever. I drove by the park and it was full of people.Now is a problem getting away from people.
Same. It's a good thing to be honest that people are getting out and off their rears. It's suddenly much more important to be healthy.

Reactions: D_unit760

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu