Camera and Sim Card Thief

Jnasty24

Sep 12, 2018
Oceanside
To the dirt bag that thinks it’s cool to steal SIM cards and trail cams I got you MF’er. Normally I wouldn’t give a warning before I blast your photo all over social media but I figured you may have some good reason why you’re taking things that don’t belong to you. I will give you until End of day Sunday to come clean.

long story short, if you’re going to be a POS and steal Cams and SIM cards you better look around a little harder for other cameras. Bottom line is I GOT YOU. After years of this BS I finally learned. It’s up to you to make it right or not. For everyone else’s sake I hope you don’t so I can blast your picture out for everyone to see what a dirt bag you are. Times ticking.

Haven’t seen anyone on my cameras with recurves. Last year I think someone wiped my SD card. Had been snowing and there were deer tracks all around. Camera was out for months. Not a single pic except a short video of something fiddling with the camera.

Ive got a cam up there... Have one or two pics of recurve bowhunters on it. Wonder if its the same person? PM me if you want to discuss it.

more then likely someone on here will know one of them, post them on a couple more local forums if you go on others. Also I'll bet if you do some digging you'll find photos of them with deer post on some local forum which will give there names. That may take some time however.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Men I recently see 2 of my treestands was used from other peopple so I locked even 1 guy set a trailcan just 15 yds from my treestand crazy peopple, I move one and I lock other one.

Reactions: Dawnandusk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu