Camera and Sim Card Thief

The area gets more hunters then it can handle for the size of the area. Figure it is easy to get to and an easy place to hunt.

I sure hope someone comes up with an ID on the dirtbags. They need to be exposed to every forum out there.

sooooo....looks like just two dudes walking in the forest.

So before everyone goes on a witch hunt, what one was it that took your gear? just how many guys walked down your trail? Do you have pics of them taking your cams?

you deer hunters make duckers look good

side note about how much people in calif suck. A while back i had a az elk tag and i set a doz cams on every water hole north of williams az. NOT one got stolen. i had pic after pic of guys checking the water holes and looking at the cams but not one got touched. None were locked to anything.

I am with @Aeon.
Do you have pics of them taking your cameras? I would've be pissed if some one posts my picture and acuses me of something this serious...
I am pretty sure my picture is on many cameras. I scout a lot and I have come across many cameras..

I am with @Aeon.
Do you have pics of them taking your cameras? I would've be pissed if some one posts my picture and acuses me of something this serious...
I am pretty sure my picture is on many cameras. I scout a lot and I have come across many cameras..

I would be pissed as well. If I didn’t have all the facts I wouldn’t be posting a thread. I didn’t even know if the guys were on here but I thought this hunting community should know.

Let me go into more detail. I have been scouting my ass off in this area for a few years. Not saying I own this public land anyone is free to hunt it but come on don’t touch my shit. I had these cameras up since before the covid shut downs happened. I checked the SIM cards pretty regularly all year. As soon as the season opens my SIM cards start going missing, so I hid cameras. I hid them so that when they took one sim the others would catch them. The last time they took the whole camera. If you look at my previous post you can see same camera with plenty of deer and game. That was the bait camera. Once I fill my tag, I will send you all the proof you need. Like I said this is public land but I have done the work so I would rather not have everyone else there prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be pissed as well. If I didn’t have all the facts I wouldn’t be posting a thread. I didn’t even know if the guys were on here but I thought this hunting community should know.

Let me go into more detail. I have been scouting my ass off in this area for a few years. Not saying I own this public land anyone is free to hunt it but come on don’t touch my shit. I had these cameras up since before the covid shut downs happened. I checked the SIM cards pretty regularly all year. As soon as the season opens my SIM cards start going missing, so I hid cameras. I hid them so that when they took one sim the others would catch them. The last time they took the whole camera. If you look at my previous post you can see same camera with plenty of deer and game. That was the bait camera. Once I fill my tag, I will send you all the proof you need. Like I said this is public land but I have done the work so I would rather not have everyone else there prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe try cropping out the part of the image which shows the theft? You don't need to show the whole landscape

By the looks of those 2 large mammal experts...i wouldn't worry about them killing anything out of your spot other than a dimebag and some cheetos...just post the pics of them ripping off your shit and lets hang um already...let the jury rest..

I had a couple of cameras stolen by this old tweaker couple out on a forest walk before Corona got going this spring. Still trying to figure out who they are. It was on a private property I watch for the owner up on Palomar. I Python lock all of them now. Losing a card sucks but losing cameras really stings. Cameras are in the guys shirt

.FDDF5E0B-260D-4755-A5CD-8ADE4D7312BD.jpeg00404FCE-B931-40AA-A8F6-8FE22B09A2F8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rtowle
I had a couple of cameras stolen by this old tweaker couple out on a forest walk before Corona got going this spring. Still trying to figure out who they are. It was on a private property I watch for the owner up on Palomar. I Python lock all of them now. Losing a card sucks but losing cameras really stings. Cameras are in the guys shirt
The guy is old, I don't think the woman is, though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu