change.... 6.5 to 7

No, the recoil is more thumpy than the 6.5 was. I can't run a brake in f class so only time I used it was up in taft or the sch cup. It free recoil nice

Now that duck season is over its time to get back at the target game. Santa margarita gun club is hosting lots of matches on base and all you moa warriors should come out. Today was 1k fclass on electronic targets and a prs Clinic for you guys wanting to learn that game.

So first real match for the new gun. Shot on electronic targets so no bull shit. Second string was a personal best 199 8x. That's all but one shot inside the 10" ten ring and 8 of them in the 5"x 20 shots over 20min.

Bs with out pics
Screenshot_20200314-131632_Chrome.jpg

Finally picked up some ammo for my 6.5 today, getting closer to taking it out if there if any left after the zombie apocalypse, slow and steady, will have to work for now. Going to have to look into the SM gun club.image.jpg

Bill did you happen to notice what the velocity was on shot that went low on you ?
Same as the others, we had gusting tail wind that seemed to affect vertical but that one was all me. Jerked it and recoil was odd. I actually got up and reset myself after that shot.

Reactions: Lungpopper
the Rsaum got a new rest... joy stick control :) shadetree joy stick top on my bald eagle rest. gives 20moa at 100 yards. allows for fine adjustments with out comming out of your shooting position.

wait till you see my next mod... elastomer to replace the sand filled bag.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu