Check out this lion picture.

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
Screenshot_20190524-232748_Gallery.jpgOMG !!!!!! What an amazing picture I got on my game camera 2 days ago just 25 yards from my cabin.

Three years of clearing brush and trying to improve the habitat for deer, just to have this guy poaching on our land. Doesn't he know it's not deer season. The doe is probably pregnant. He don't care.

I read a mountain lion kills a deer or other large animal every week. No wonder there are no deer around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what you get when you elect "DEMONS" into government. You have a governor now that won't change any of the Demon laws and is flying in 130 illegals 3 times a day from Texas. Satan's children are destroying everything that us people whom deserve freedom.

Whoa that’s a cool pic. Crazy that they can drag around a full size deer so easily.
I too wish California would wake up and use hunting as a way to manage their numbers. Seems like their population is exploding.

Nat Geo pic, very cool. I wish we could properly manage their numbers, but on the bright side, with so many lions around, it must also mean there are a lot of deer too.

Cool pic. The game warden think there are five lions on Camp Pendleton they have game cam pics on their page and yep they take at least one kill every 5 to 7 days. Crazy how we do not manage them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dawnandusk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu