Cold morning success buck down!

gteam

Timothy and I went out this morning to glass one of our favorite spots. We spotted this buck at first light and the stalk was on. With Timothy's help I was able to close the distance to 40 yards. When I came to full draw the buck busted me, so I rushed the shot and hit him low in the shoulder. He ran about 20 yards and bedded up. I moved forward til I had a clear shot and ranged him, at 51 yards I put another arrow in him. He stumbled a couple of yards and went down. Big thanks to Timothy for the guiding and the packing help. Awesome cold morning to be in the hills.

Attachments

• IMG_20151129_080617.jpg
    IMG_20151129_080617.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 85
Congrats to the G-Team crew again. You folks are awesome. The family thing combined with hunting is great.

Strong work! That is a dandy of a buck...

Nice work brother! Would've been out there but made the smart choice in taking Andrea out for our 25 Yr. Anniversary. ;)

Gteam2 said:
Nice work brother! Would've been out there but made the smart choice in taking Andrea out for our 25 Yr. Anniversary. ;)
Good job bud, got get those points in so you can make.Arizona in a couple.of weeks ???

Back