Collared El Gato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wearing a collar & hanging out by the dog house...I think it was trying to impersonate a dog. BTW Steve, where was the dog?

Wow! Crazy video!

Now i'm going to carry 52 knives when I archery hunt d16 :)... or get one of these.

That was by far the best video I've seen in 40 plus years of hunting....most Larry's would have stood back and went pee pee in there pants..that guy is a true stud...I like that guy..

That was by far the best video I've seen in 40 plus years of hunting....most Larry's would have stood back and went pee pee in there pants..that guy is a true stud...I like that guy..
I just don't understand why he didn't just bury it up to the hilt. Maybe did it for the cardio.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
I wonder if the dogs neck was already broken... end of vid seems like dog can't walk.

• Sad
Reactions: MAG 1
Incredible, happy ending. Would have like it if the black dog gave an alarm so that the other dog could get his antennas up....

Do the deer move out when lions move in? Or just hunker down more? My favorite spot has been absolutely dead last 2 trips out and I got harassed by a lion walking out in the dark tonight. Coincidence or is this lion ruining my spot? When will he leave?

Do the deer move out when lions move in? Or just hunker down more? My favorite spot has been absolutely dead last 2 trips out and I got harassed by a lion walking out in the dark tonight. Coincidence or is this lion ruining my spot? When will he leave?
ruined, think of it this way, if you were being hunted by aliens would you stick a round:laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
Cat looked like a guided missile strait to the dog . Wouldn't want one on my back .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu