Colorado Applications are in

25+ years in for sheep and goat... this is gonna be my year... Ed F

I hope so, Ed. I am only at like 1 weighred point. The amount of tags I see go out to guys under 5 weighted points is pretty insane.

I applied to a good odds sheep unit. Access sucks balls, but it is somewhat local and I am hoping I could spend a lot of time if I pull a tag.

Have you been trying for the same sheep unit?

Reactions: BOWUNTR
I used to stick with the same units. Odds were better and tag numbers were higher. I switch it up now so I can get out of this point rat race. Colorado has gone from a good point system to one of the worst. I can go on and on. I have 15 worthless deer points as well.... Ed F

Done 4 points for me now deer, elk, antelope. Probably head over there next year or two and burn the deer points with an OTC elk tag.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu