Coot Weekend at San J!

Would you attend Coot Weekend, if it existed?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think in the 60s my dad went to one of the late season coot depredation shoots and BBQ afterwards at wister.
He remarked the wister personnel did a pretty good job on the meal.

Reactions: Hunter527
For me I don't have the blood lust to go out and hammer a bunch of coots anymore maybe 20 years ago but now that's not why I am out there.
Shooting a bunch of coots has nothing to do with blood lust. Just because they’re stupid doesn’t mean we should feel bad about shooting them. The reason they’re stupid is because they hardly get shot. I would probably make snack sticks with them.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu