Couple more hours

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
Well this is my last Jr. season in California couldn't be more excited. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome. ill keep y'all up to date as to whats happening with the turkeys wish me luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck! This year might not be your last. There's a new F&G amendment being considered to raise the jr age from 16 to 18. Let's hope it passes.

Will be out there with my boy on his first ever turkey hunt tomorrow.

lots of action today they were gobblin all day i had group of three big toms at 70 yards and coming in fast but suddenly had a hiker haul a$$ past and scared em off :mad: im hunting the same schedule tommorow hopefully i kill one

Keep at em bud, hope you can nail one tomorrow. My son missed a really nice gobbler this morning, for a 6 year old shooting a 20ga, he did a great job with following the bird and preparing for the shot. Shot went right behind the toms head.

I hope you have better luck tomorrow, hopefully you get one.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu