Couple of euros down today

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Got to Yuma around 2 today went out and shot three boxes at some euros. I like to challenge myself like in birds per box. First box= 14 birds, second box= 20 birds and the third box= 15. Not a bad start.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 26
Darryl,

Not a bad start?.......Over 50% on doves is considered great shooting in anybody's book.......Congrats.

Save me a few Lungpopper. I will be there about 9:00 AM give or take a few minutes.

NBK said:
Save me a few Lungpopper. I will be there about 9:00 AM give or take a few minutes.

Between Havasu plumber and I. We dropped close to 120 birds in @ two hours and didn't even put a dent in them. Get your A$$ down here

I am out of my mind waiting for this hunt!!
Interesting site I found with interesting blogs
https://cdfgnews.wordpress.com/tag/hunting-2/

Good luck gents and ladys that are lucky enough to be able to hunt on the First

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu