Coyote just bit a woman as she was jogging here in San Diego.

someone call Camilla she can come hug the poor scared coyote.

Let's all email project coyote. We need to save this poor dogs life. I'll have to use my other email address, they black listed me because I kept asking for into on places to hunt coyotes. :mad:

People need to learn not to run from wild animals :-[. however I think we need to form a possie and start calling in the area night and day untill this an all other totes in the area are in the back of our trucks.

Ajsnack said:
Size of a German Shepard eh? Someone needs to kill that coyote, could be state record.

Lean. I shot that big one awhile ago it was 34 lbs only if it was a dog it would have
Weight at least double.

Sdbirds said:
Ajsnack said:
Size of a German Shepard eh? Someone needs to kill that coyote, could be state record.

Lean. I shot that big one awhile ago it was 34 lbs only if it was a dog it would have
Weight at least double.
Yeah, lean and hungry. The coyote that attacked that woman had to have been pretty hungry to take her on. When food gets scarce they come in for suburban pets and other treats. What Project Coyote and the DFW don't seem to understand is that hunting reduces competition for food among the remaining coyotes.

Let that yote live so he terrorizes the people.......fear is what we need to stop project coyote........hate to say it but it's true!

Hope that thing eats every cat it can find!

MJB said:
Let that yote live so he terrorizes the people.......fear is what we need to stop project coyote........hate to say it but it's true!

Hope that thing eats every cat it can find!
x2

There was also another story of two kids getting mauled by a yote in Colorado. I should find Project Coyotes FB page and flood it with posts of coyotes causing hate and discontent.

Matagi said:
There was also another story of two kids getting mauled by a yote in Colorado. I should find Project Coyotes FB page and flood it with posts of coyotes causing hate and discontent.
DO IT!!!!!

D16hunter said:
Matagi said:
DO IT!!!!!
she can block any one person. It takes a village... ;)

Bonejour said:
D16hunter said:
Matagi said:
DO IT!!!!!
she can block any one person. It takes a village... ;)
Then let's have an organized operation and get a bunch of people to do it

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu