Coyote just bit a woman as she was jogging here in San Diego.

ilovesprig said:
My ex-wife was walking her Fifi here in Escondido and a coyote ran out of some bushes and grabbed it.....Fortunately it was attached to one of those reel 'em in type leashes.....Slight tug-o-war before he let go......Fifi survived...... :p
Glad Fifi survived and the ex-wife did too! Heard them tonight and saw one over by the middle school just after dark. Might be all the ducks at the park that are bringing them in? Going on a yote hunt the weekend after the super bowl. Pics to follow!!

I have a Benjamin Marauder .25 cal... It's known to drop Yotes in one shot... Accurately... Silently...

TaftHunter said:
I have a Benjamin Marauder .25 cal... It's known to drop Yotes in one shot... Accurately... Silently...

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!! 8)

It's that time of year........song dog love is in the air.......they pack up and hit the road looking for love and food.......now is the time to put that mag extention on the shotgun and don't stop pulling the trigger until they all go down

I gotta get down to Baja for one last run & gun on the yotes

TaftHunter said:

Silently would be a good thing but the caller would problaby wake the neighbors!

well done Dano! one Tshirt for you!

msailor said:
TaftHunter said:

Silently would be a good thing but the caller would problaby wake the neighbors!

No call.. Just set some canned cat food under a street light.

TaftHunter said:
msailor said:
TaftHunter said:

No call.. Just set some canned cat food under a street light.

Sounds like you have done that before! :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LHH-BOXfDak&oref=https%3A%2F%2Faccounts.google.com%2FServiceLogin%3Fpassive%3Dtrue%26continue%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fm.youtube.com%252Fsignin%253Faction_handle_signin%253Dtrue%2526app%253Dm%2526feature%253Dmobile%2526next%253D%25252Fverify_age%25253Fclient%25253Dmv-google%252526layout%25253Dmobile%252526next%25253D%2525252Fwatch%2525253Fv%2525253DLHH-BOXfDak%252526tsp%25253D1%252526utcoffset%25253D-480%2526hl%253Den%26hl%3Den%26ltmpl%3Dmobile%26uilel%3D3%26service%3Dyoutube&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile

ilovesprig said:
Bitchin' video..........I'm buying one.......... ;D

They're awesome! If you're serious get the scuba tank, cause the pump gets moisture in the air tank and erodes the metal. I've had to have mine fixed twice cause the pump.... Saving money for a scuba tank right now!

TaftHunter said:
ilovesprig said:

They're awesome! If you're serious get the scuba tank, cause the pump gets moisture in the air tank and erodes the metal. I've had to have mine fixed twice cause the pump.... Saving money for a scuba tank right now!

What's your kill range with one of these?

8SteelTown said:
TaftHunter said:
ilovesprig said:

What's your kill range with one of these?

For yotes like 50 yards with nothing but a head shot. On rabbits and squirrels like 150 yards lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu