Crispi boots, Finally decided.

Morgan1776

May 23, 2019
After reading many reviews and trying on multiple pairs of boots, I finally decided on Crispi Guides. Very impressed on the comfort out of the box. The Italian quality is a huge upgrade over my previous set of boots. It's going to be an expensive year! Next up new 10x42's and a VX-5HD. 20220419_203459.jpg

Shit I do that now ...boy asked me last week if I needed a bibb for my drool... Those boys are still to dumb to take the reigns...they still think that by putting on a backpack and busting there ass to get into the Backcountry...that will somehow make them a killer...they are still in the *hunting* phase of there progression...I do threaten every year to quit...but somehow I keep coming back for more non sense in CA...boys thru in one of those Snuggys in the truck..the ones you see late night on Fox news for the elderly..keeps me super warm in the early morning 80degree weather in AZ and A zone..but to answer your question...not soon enough.

Reactions: JakeSCH
Any recommendations for quality socks for 10" boots? My current go to Merino wool socks aren't tall enough. So far the Kuiu Ultra Merino Over the calf sock seems to fit my needs. Anymore have first hand experience with them or another suggestion?

I'm a big fan of the Darn Tuff socks they come in all sizes and they have a large selection of boot socks for hiking and hunting. I like the Cool Max boot socks. There a bit pricey. And they have a life time warranty... buy several and cry once. But once you put a pair on you'll see how good they are. They have a compression feeling on your feet. That make my feet feel good... that's my 2 cents.. REI, Sportsman's sells them...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu