critter vs ghost

Caught 2 more rats. Working on our chicken coop taday.extending it out. Lots of predators. Unfortunately it's a all on private. Time to set stands!. Take out coyote and bobcats on my own property. No deer hunt to busy.

I love that one of the most exciting threads over the last month has been Lee's rat trapping. lol Come on October 22nd!!!!!

Got three traps set. And one is big, but I do need bigger.bobcat and coyote pest control. I am hoping to get some time in field. Yes more time.

Hell Lee........I'm in Montana & Canada on a trip of a lifetime and you have as many responses that I have.....Must be something about trapping and the unknown that us guys like......;)

Hell, of a thread buddy......:grinning:

Hell Lee........I'm in Montana & Canada on a trip of a lifetime and you have as many responses that I have.....Must be something about trapping and the unknown that us guys like......;)

Hell, of a thread buddy......:grinning:
Thanks Steve, it always the unknown I guess. If trap something mean I will let you all know.

Well caught a an other pack rat, and a kangaroo rat. It will be release in the woods. No cupacabra. 2 traps & third did not go off. Needs adjustment. No wonder so many rattlers in the spring. 9 rats thus far. 0 cupacabra.

Back