D-16 Buck Down

Bryce

Feb 1, 2011
Hey all,
Got this guy tuesday morning, left my camera at home so i couldnt get a pic till I got back....
Decided late monday night that i would give this place a shot and it payed off, I got set up at 6, 44 yd shot at 6:10, outta there at 6:30, made it to work at 9:00.
He may not win me a new rifle, but I like him.....

Attachments

• d-16 buck.JPG
    d-16 buck.JPG
    773.9 KB · Views: 65
  • d-16 buck2.JPG
    d-16 buck2.JPG
    790.3 KB · Views: 47
Great buck bro and nice shot. Like we all say you cant eat the horns and now you got a freezer full to enjoy after the season is over.

All 4 legs left the ground at the moment of deflation....he scurried about 40 yds and did a 'home-plate' slide into a bush.

walmart, 50 ft of tag holders for $2.99.....Thats the entrance hole!

Outstanding buck Bryce. I am thoroughly enjoying your pictures. Great shot! Commend you for still contributing to the economy by 9:00 a.m..

Good job Bryce! Funny how we go all the way to Utah in hopes of nailing one only to get the chance in our own backyard. Persistance pays off! Happy eating!

Did you score that fork yet? That may win the archery contest.

Right now I think the 3 bucks on the board are:

Top Buck's 3x3
Buckhunters 2x3
Bryce 2x2

Right ?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu