D11 Buck Down !

HuntnTime

Oct 21, 2011
Hi, I’m new to this forum stuff, but thought I’d share my D11 buck from last weekend. Dropped him in his tracks at 7:00 AM Saturday and called BuckHunter in bed at 7:01 AM LOL !!!!!!! One down, one to go !!!!!!!!

Attachments

• D11 buck  2011.jpg
    D11 buck 2011.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 181
That's a great Deer! Congratulations...and welcome to the forum.

Nice Buck Bryan ! I hope to get another early morning phone call from you and Jeff this weekend too. ;D

Congratulations !

Hey HuntnTime - What kind of rifle were you shooting? What kind of bullets? How long was the shot? ;D

Nice Buck Brian and welcome to the site, Thanks for posting your pics. That is a great deer and it is great that you have one more tag to drop another one, Good Hunting.

NBK said:
Hey HuntnTime - What kind of rifle were you shooting? What kind of bullets? How long was the shot? ;D
Thanks everyone I appreciate it. NBK I was shooting a rem 7mag at 145yrds, I shot a federal xxx vital shock 160 gr. The heavier bullet worked better in my particular gun.

Cool, I love hearing the vitals on the hunt. I am a big fan of the 7 mag. Great job!

Bryan shot a huge monster 3x3 Blacktail in Oregon a few years ago. I'll see if I can get him to dig up the pic's and post them.

Nice buck! Welcome to the forum , thanks for sharing all that information, you can't go wrong with a 7mm I love that ammo.

Nice Job Bryan ! How did your mount turn out? Did you get the new style mount from Tony?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu