D16 Buck down

Fishnplay57

Apr 14, 2021
San Diego
Get a late start this morning keep forgetting stuff. But once I got there. The morning had funny feeling to the air. Wasn't as cold as I thought it would be... no snow.. went to a new area that I had hunted years ago. Just had a feeling. A hour later this buck comes up behind me and 20' to my left. Didn't even hear him until I looked left. Just stood there and looked at me. And I thought forsure it would take of running. But no puts it head down and starts walking pass me. Get to about 40 yds turns back but he was partly behind a tree. Walked down a bit a turned back again a pow. I let him have the 7 Mag pill. Dropped the hammer on him didn't go 10' and that's what I talking about. Love my HEC suit and the job Hammer bullets do. Couldn't be more grateful.

That Hec suit is the bomb!! Great buck Fish!!
Since I've been using one for the last 5 years. The things that I've encountered have me convinced that it works. Today was a prefect example. I'm a believer. So have most of my hunting buddy now have them to. I wouldn't go hunting without it...

Reactions: HATCHET1
Since I've been using one for the last 5 years. The things that I've encountered have me convinced that it works. Today was a prefect example. I'm a believer. So have most of my hunting buddy now have them to. I wouldn't go hunting without it...

If you think it works, then it works...No different than Scentloc, Nose Jammer, and other products...For me, the commercials (Hunting with HECS) makes me hesitant to invest in it.

Reactions: Fishnplay57
Great buck, no matter where you got him, 16 just makes it better. Not to surprised by how close he was. My brother who was a great deer hunter, told me, turkey see a stump and think it's a man, deer see a man and think it's a stump. Maybe, maybe not. I do know the turkey that have seen me run off, while the deer will stand there and stare at me. In any even, congratulations.

Reactions: Fishnplay57

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu