D16 Deer opener

Now we're talking fellas.. I just new there was some 16 love out there somewheres!!! Is it not postable? Trust me ..I get it....lots of variables there ... hoping to see the 16 slob!

Reactions: Corguy15
Now we're talking fellas.. I just new there was some 16 love out there somewheres!!! Is it not postable? Trust me ..I get it....lots of variables there ... hoping to see the 16 slob!

It’s on instagram, posted by San Diego mulies….

Last edited:
Reactions: YETI and ilovesprig
Thanks buddy....seen it....theres always a nugget in every zone!! Beauty! ..Old man needed to go before El Gato got him..that's the truth!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu